Chambers UK have released their UK Bar Guide for 2022 and we are delighted to have the following number of recommendations:
- 11 Leading Set Rankings
- 58 Leading Silk Recommendations
- 38 Leading Junior Recommendations
These recommendations further cement our position as one of the leading commercial chancery sets at the Bar and include the following practice areas: Chancery: Commercial, Chancery: Traditional, Charities, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Company, Fraud: Civil, Offshore, Partnership, Professional Negligence, Real Estate Litigation and Restructuring/Insolvency.
We are also thankful to our referees for providing the following various set feedback:
- 'With Maitland you always know you will get somebody who is at the top of the market; the level of legal analysis and thought is second to none. It is very much a set of really strong technical lawyers.'
- 'Maitland Chambers' members include some of the most renowned barristers in the market, who are regularly involved in seminal cases.'
- 'Maitland Chambers houses a number of highly regarded company law barristers and is well known as a set with significant capabilities in the area.'
- 'The barristers are user-friendly and very impressive. They go out of their way to make things as easy as possible.'
- 'They have exceptional barristers in this area as well as a much wider reach and complementary offering.'
Our Clerking Team has also been given very high praise which includes the following:
- 'The clerks are very responsive and will move mountains when we ask them to.'
- 'They provide a very good service in the clerks room - one of the best in London.'
- 'One of the things that is very attractive is they recognise your name, and they push the boat out to make sure they give a good service.'
- 'The clerking team is amongst the best I have worked with.'
- 'It's a very high-quality outfit - the clerks invest time in getting to know what their clients are interested in and then help them to access the technical expertise within chambers accordingly.'
We are also thrilled to be included in the Top 20 Sets by number of practice area rankings by Chambers UK for which more information can be found here. To view our full rankings, please see here.
View all news